About the Game:
Arkhangel: The House of the Seven Stars is a point & click adventure horror game told through the eyes of a family that has recently moved to an isolated town in the frozen lands to the north. Explore, research, uncover mysteries, solve puzzles, and interact with a large cast of characters in this rich and layered story.
Michael, Lily, and Gabrielle have recently moved to the frigid town of Haven under tragic circumstances. As they begin to rebuild their lives in this new home and meet the townsfolk of Haven, they quickly discover that not everything is what it appears to be. Michael struggles with dreams of dark waters and an unknown ancient evil resting beneath the cold waves. Are these simply dreams or are they a premonition of things to come?
- Third-person 3D Point & Click-style adventure game
- Play as two different characters throughout the game
- Deep narrative with abundant lore to discover and absorb
- Large cast of characters to speak and interact with
- Cinematic musical score by Chad Seiter (chadseiter.com)
- Direct tie-in to the tabletop game, Arkhangel: The Great Nameless - also by Winter Night Games (winternightgames.com)
TBD – Currently in production
Below are some in-process screenshots taken from development builds